Thursday, July 30, 2015

Saved By a Phone Call

As I mentioned, the other day we were trapped at home cooking falafels (or at least I was trapped) and I felt bad for N because he had to hang with his boring old dad, when from the sky a ray of sunshine came in the form of a phone call from AM. She came over and took N to the pond with his buddies and I was able to keep cooking... lucky me. It was sweltering hot, and I was thinking how nice it would have been to jump in a lake, but no such luck for falafel man.

Either way, N ended up hanging with his friends for a couple of hours, and by the time AM brought him home, mom and A were just getting back, as well. By that time I was finished cooking and cleaning, and believe me when I tell you, it was Miller Time.


Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to plenty.r. for the pic.

No comments: