Friday, March 16, 2012

It’s the Little Things in Life

The other weekend day, way back when we had a nice snowfall, which for the record is exacerbating our mud season woes, our friends the Hs came by when we weren’t home. We were out and about and came home and noticed that there were XC ski tracks all over our front yard. We figured someone had gotten lost on the trails, which go right through out front yard, and thought nothing more of it.

The next morning, I noticed on the windshield of our car a note had been written in the snow saying that HA&IH had stopped by but missed us. Kind of a cool moment, and I’m glad I noticed it, because it was getting warm and the snow was melting. I pointed it out to A&N, and they got a kick out of it.

I know it’s no big deal, but it’s nice to know you have friends out there, something you should never take for granted.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Vilhelmg for the pic.

No comments: