Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Not Over Yet

Just when you thought it was safe to leave the house, we have even more hockey. Can you believe it? Of course, I’m happy about it, especially in light of the fact that during some of the skating sessions, parents are encouraged to join in. Don’t ask me why, but that’s what the instructor told me. He alluded to how the kids love to see their parents falling on the ice, and I can confirm this fact based on firsthand experience.

The beauty of it all is that I can still get some skating in, and I think A&N will benefit from the low-stress ice time. I know he’s excited about it, and I think it’s a good chance for he and his sister to get a little crazy on the ice. Good for long term hockey development.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Johnny for the pic.

No comments: