Sunday, July 7, 2013

Setting a New Course

I’ve been reading about copywriting as a way to make some money, and it seems more realistic and attainable, at least in the short term. I love the idea of writing creatively, but trying to make a living that way is one of the “pie in the sky” aspirations. Not impossible, of course, but could take some time, especially with the likes of me. I can make a few dollars here and there blogging on the various sites I write for, but at times it’s frustrating because I don’t know when the pieces will publish and the money is pretty small. Then again, what did I expect?

With this in mind, I’m venturing into new territory, once again. Copywriting will involve making a new website and seeking out new opportunities to get some experience, but I think it’s doable. Sure, it won’t happen overnight, but it could happen sooner than you think. You just never know, and the only sure thing is that it will never happen if I don’t at least try. Then how will we support our fabulously opulent lifestyles?

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Nancy Regan for the pic.

No comments: