Saturday, September 13, 2008

Assorted Responsibilities

I've got so many things on my plate right now that I'm finding I'm dealing with it in my favorite, time honored fashion-by shutting down and getting nothing done. I've got to get A's assessment into the state, sooner, not later, and then get her curriculum for the next year in. I've got to do the former before I do the latter. We waited too long, shame on us, but no sense in crying over it. I've asked a teacher friend to do an assessment, but realized that I portfolio was well within my grasp. I'm thinking I'll do both, because I'm interested in seeing where A stands, but the review of her past year will be good for everyone.

We'll see how this goes. Have completely ignored the freelance and blog work, I feel it weighing on my shoulders. Just have to deal with life. Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: