Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More New Mac

As I gradually get to know the new Mac, the more I realize how nice it is to have a new computer. This thing really shreds (thanks to our dumpling profits), and now we have an extra computer for the kids to use on a regular basis. They can watch movies on it, too.

Best of all, I was able to transfer not only my old files, but the applications, as well. All it took was using a special program and our wireless internet, and the computers did the rest. Because they were connected to the same router, they were able to communicate and transfer the information. It even transferred my desktop photo and my web bookmarks, though it took about 3 hours.

How cool is that? Now, if I could just get my website up and running, I'll be official. Oh well, can't have it all... at least not yet.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: