Friday, October 15, 2010

Puzzlemania

The kids received a puzzle last Christmas called 100 Cats and a Fish, and it was a 750 deal, not for the faint of heart, and way beyond my capabilities. It's a really cool puzzle, lots of fun, and there are many variations on this theme. Either way, they ended up doing it all by themselves, with no help from me, which would have been a liability, though I think R helped them at times. The brunt of the work, however, was done by the them, and they did a stand-up job. It was really impressive.

After it was done, they immediately started up on another one, talk about inspiration. I may have to go online and look for some drop leaf tables to accommodate all of these puzzles, but perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself.

I'm just so impressed they pulled it off.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: