Sunday, October 24, 2010

One Down...

Just as I go on about how much I have to do, I am actually getting things done. Amazing how that works. I've finally finished that darn curricula, as well as the other documentation that is required to be officially recognized for the academic year. I'll tell you, it ain't easy being a home educator, but you can't beat the school uniforms.

I have to confess, making up the curricula wasn't that bad, especially for N, who will basically follow his sister's footsteps. It takes some time to figure out how A's year will go, but I figure there really is no better way to have an idea of what your kids are learning.

Now I just need to get it in the mail and wait to hear from the state what I've screwed up. Until then, I'll bask in the glow of having one less thing to weigh me down. I feel lighter already.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Roger Kirby for the pic.

No comments: