Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone. It's hard to grasp that April is almost over, I can't believe it myself. Where does all the time go? We were wrestling with the idea of hiding eggs and candy about the house, wondering if the kids were getting too old for this sort of thing, but when we asked, they gave us a resounding thumbs up. So it was decided, we'd do the egg hunt, except that last night we forgot all about it and went to bed. This morning R reminded me, and at about 5:30AM, we started hiding stuff outside and around the house. It was about 20 degrees outside, and I was tired and whiny... what else is new?

We got it done long before the kids woke up, and I'm glad for that, albeit a little tired. The things you do as a parent.


Happy Easter and thanks for reading, and thanks to Feli Caravaca for the pic.

No comments: