Friday, October 21, 2016

Biting Off Too Much

I'm not sure why I got myself into this but I agreed to work two separate catering jobs in one day. Actually, I do know why, to make the big bucks to support our fabulous lifestyles. I usually work the evening shift on the weekends and for whatever reason I was scheduled to work the mornings. I knew the other catering company had a gig that evening so I mentioned I was free and they said come on down. With the second job I ended up working from 6:00AM to about 10:00PM, and believe me, I was exhausted. And to add to the fun, I had to work at 6:00AM the next morning, so the fun just kept going. Don't you love when that happens?

For what it's worth I enjoy working with the other caterers because the jobs are usually more fun, the crew is cool and the atmosphere much more relaxed. The Inn has more steady work and longer hours. In the end, which is better? I think I have some idea.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Gary Seloff for the pic.

No comments: