Friday, December 16, 2011

Bringing Along A Fan

I went to my second adult hockey class and N said he wanted to come along and watch. I told him it was early, and he’d have to bounce out of bed, but he was fine with that, and even asked me to wake him up. He actually woke up on his own, and we headed over to the rink together. It was a beautiful morning.

I got him a hot cocoa and he sat and watched, being the only one in the audience, of course. It was cute, and he got to see his dad run through some of the drills he does with his team, and I felt kind of special having a fan in the audience. It’s the little things in life that make it better, though I somehow doubt if this will be a regular thing.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Christian Carollo for the pic.

No comments: