Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Scramble.

Actually, this has nothing to do with eggs.

I’ve gotten about 97% of our Christmas cards done, and then ran out. I could easily just end it right here, the last of the list is not critical, and it’s getting late, but if I can pull it off, I’ll get it done. I’ll probably feel better if I do.

In the meantime, it has been a bit of rush to get the last of our holiday obligations finished. R and I are not much for giving gifts to each other, we’re more on the pragmatic side, but I came up with a last minute inspiration, and decided to pursue it. It involves the kids, so it’s a gift from all of us, but it takes a little time, and I can feel the clock ticking.

This, of course, led to an inspiration for other family members, including my mom. I’m curious to see if she ignores us again this holiday. That would make 4 years in a row, but don’t get me started. The last minute dash has begun. I’ve resolved that the presents for distant family members isn’t going to make it by Christmas, so it’s more of a holiday present. That gives me until the new year, right?

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Zsuzsanna Kilian for the pic.

No comments: