Monday, December 12, 2011

Daddyshome Website

Being a SAHD doesn’t afford me too many opportunities to bond with other fathers because we are few and far in between, and bonding with the moms is a whole other beast. Moms and dads can hang, but the interaction between them just isn’t the same as when moms jive with moms, I think men and women hold back a little on their true selves (rightly so) when in the presence of the opposite sex.

With this in mind, I found a cool new site, DaddysHome.org, and I would recommend it to moms and dads. Besides the fact that it's interesting to meet up with other SAHDs, and to hear about their issues, thoughts, and concerns, not to mention advice, it always helps to see that you’re not the only one going through what you’re going through. The site goes well beyond a simple blog, as well, and is really informative and entertaining. Nice job, guys.

I know one thing, I’ll be spending a lot of time checking it out. Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Leon Tiedt for the pic.

No comments: