Friday, August 10, 2012

The Downward Slope?

Seeing that I’m just a big whiner about the heat, maybe the best thing for anyone within earshot of me would be for the heat to simply subside, and I’m wondering if that might soon be the case. I know this makes some people happy, but not me. There is some debate what the hottest month of the year is. At one point it seemed like July, but so far, August has been pretty scorching. However, I get a sense that we have hit the peak, and maybe it’s all downhill from here.

Wishful thinking? It wouldn’t be the first time, and can you blame me? At the very least, the days are beginning to get noticeably shorter, and that must surely contribute to some sort of cool down. This past weekend was hot, but I think the forecast calls for cooler temps. Today is nice, so it’s a step in the right direction. We’ll see where we go from here.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to 88salesutah for the pic.

No comments: