Friday, July 10, 2009

Strange but Nice Coincidence

Just a quick bright note-after all my whining and complaining, I received a serendipitous phone call from GS asking how I was doing and if I wanted to get together. Coincidence, perhaps? Either way, it was nice hearing from him. Hopefully we'll get together soon and maybe even go out and have a beer. Then again, it's hard being social when you feel kind of pathetic.

Doesn't change how I feel, however. I think I came on too strong the other day and apologize and edited accordingly, but I still think something's gotta change on my part. You can't necessarily change the world, but you can change how you live in it. Otherwise, you're simply maintaining the same annoying status quo, and that's no way to go through life, is it?

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: