Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dramatic Inclinations?

We had time so we lingered a bit for A’s theater camp, and it was really cool. You can see how some kids just fit right into the dramatic scene like a glove. They do some improv techniques, and the kids who are a little crazy and whimsical really have a chance to shine. If you’re more reserved or shy, I think it can be a daunting experience. I know I’d be petrified.

Either way, it was nice to watch and great to see the kids have fun with it. You can see that it is a chance to be really creative, and I could tell that A was having a blast. She was right in her element. Thanks again to JA for all her help and support.

N even wanted to stay and watch, though I wasn’t quite clear what the policy is for staying and watching. It might have even piqued his interest, but he would never admit to this, he’s so reserved and aloof. He’s such a guy, though I think he’d have a lot of fun with it.

I’m glad A’s enjoying it. Then again, she enjoys most of the things she gets into, especially when she gets to really let loose and be silly and crazy. We’re all for it over on this end.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to gorillablu for the pic.

No comments: