Friday, June 24, 2011

More on Our Plate

Since we’re bored and idle with nothing better to do, I’ve taken it upon myself to make yet another website, this time for the Grateful Dumpling. For all it’s worth, this one should be easier to make than the previous one because now I have some experience, and it’s not as critical than my own site because it’s really just a side note to the dumpling stand.

I’m also inspired by the Cupcake Queen, who has the social media thing down to an art. Her stand has a Facebook and Twitter page, and she promotes it accordingly. Not that we want to rise to that level, but Facebook and Twitter are easy enough to put together, and best of all, they’re free.

So, here I go again, jumping into another adventure. I’m sure I’ll have plenty of complaints and angst that will stem from this endeavor, but think of all the fodder it will create for this blog. It sure beats watching TV.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Bev Lloyd-Roberts for the pic.

No comments: