Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Return of YKW

We had a visit from YKW the other day, and it sure took me by surprise. I don’t quite know where it came from or why it happened, but I was working in the yard and the kids were playing when lo and behold, she pulled into the driveway with her mom on their bikes. It was actually a pleasant visit, and the kids went crazy for a brief moment, so much so that she was actually pleading with her mom to stay, but they had to go.

I’m guessing that they were riding the trails and as they passed our house, they heard the kids playing and wanted to visit. Or rather, she heard the kids playing and asked her mom to stop and visit, because somehow I doubt if Mrs. YKW was that into it, but what do I know?

Either way, it was convivial, and initiated a rekindling of the friendship. I’m not sure where this one is going, but I’ll try not to overreact. Yeah, right.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: