Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to Basics

In the process of trying to write bigger and better pieces, I have managed to get absolutely nothing done. It’s frustrating, and I feel like something has to change. So, I’ve decided to write more small pieces for the blog sites in between the process of writing the bigger pieces. Maybe even work on bigger projects, but just keep my feet moving.

I find the transition into what could be construed as writing more legitimate pieces to be difficult, but one that is deserving of my time and energy. In the meantime, keep other irons in the fire, because time passes quickly, and before I know it, weeks have passed and no progress has been made. Never an easy thing to swallow.

We’ll see where this leads me. Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Billy Alexander for the pic.

No comments: