Friday, September 2, 2011

Back to School

I can't believe that the schools are back in session, and Summer seems to be over. Fall is here, and that means getting our own school stuff taken care of. We have to submit the year end evaluations to the state, and that means going over what we’ve done and making it presentable to DE.

It’s always a bit of a scramble to go back over a year’s worth of material, but I will say this, it sure keeps you integrally involved in what your kids are learning. No parental apathy on this end.

Now this may very well be wishful thinking, but I’d like to get this done in the next week or two so that we can get on with our lives, but I’ve strived for such lofty ambitions before and failed miserably, so I won’t say a thing.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Tiffany Szerpicki for the pic.

No comments: