Friday, November 5, 2010

Blogging Perks

As I've mentioned in the past, I've been able to reap a few benefits from my blogging, and one of them involves reviewing products. As an incentive, I was able to procure a back hyper-extension bench, which is fortuitous in light of the fact that I have been having some back problems.

When I used to work out religiously, I used to always work my lower back, but the bench is rather specialized and not something you find lying around the house. Even R mentioned that she'd like to do the exercises.

Say no more. The bench came with free shipping, too. How can you beat that? Now all I have to do is put the thing together. It has about 1 million bolts, so naturally I've put it off, thereby giving R fodder to comment about how I waste money on things that never get used, even if it was free.

Oh well, can't win them all. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go find my socket wrench. Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: