Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall Fun... Sort Of

Raking leaves is not my favorite thing to do, but when the kids come out and help, it sure makes it more enjoyable, and dare I say, fun? We get a fair number of leaves in the Fall, and if you can believe this, I'd like to increase the number of "leaf" trees on the property. I just like them, and love the colors in the Fall. It's the raking I could do without.

A&N love raking, however, and are always asking me to come and join them. Sometimes they are fine by themselves, but generally it's more enjoyable with all three of us. I just have to suck it up and jump in. Either way, we do have fun, and it's a great way to spend time with the kids while being outside. Plus, it's a good way to deal with things I don't like to deal with and to just stop whining.

The pile of leaves is growing, as well. Last year we seemed to have a bigger pile, it was really massive, but this one is becoming respectable. Plus, all the leaves haven't fallen, yet. We still have some time, so stay tuned for updates.

Until then, thanks for reading.

raking leaves, new rakes, pile getting big

No comments: