Thursday, November 18, 2010

Loose Teeth

I realize it's a natural part of growing up, but it seems like lately the kids have been losing teeth like it's going out of style. They've had loose ones for what seems like months, and then they suddenly started popping out.

It's kind of a relief, because it's hard flossing loose teeth, I always worry that I'm hurting them. Plus, the kids have one less thing to obsess over while they're eating, and can look forward to the tooth fairy coming.

Thanks for reading, and thanks to Angel Fragallo for the pic.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

To monitor your kids' teeth, you must start taking them to dentist. My brothers brought his son to dentist a month ago and believe me Fayetteville Family dentistry made my nephew obey and cooperate with the procedure. He normally hates dentists, so, they keep on having a new one and finally they found the perfect one for him.