Friday, November 5, 2010

Spanked By The State

Just when we thought it was safe to open the mail... the state got back to us and told me that I was deficient (I knew this) in certain areas. More specifically, in terms of one or two subjects. Truth be told, the damage was minimal, and I just need to revise one section for each child, but it would have been nicer if they'd just accepted it as it was. Wishful thinking, I know.

I'm not knocking the people at the state offices, they're very helpful and very nice, it's just that sometimes these little details seem superfluous. Either way, complaining ain't gonna change the fact that I have to deal with this, so back I go to the drawing board, or in this instance, the chalkboard.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Brandon Blinkenberg for the pic.

No comments: