Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Snow

We had what amounted to our second snowfall since the cold weather has been here, and it wasn't much, but was pleasant to see. On the other hand, I'm not sure I'm quite ready for the ground to be covered with snow, as much as I love the white stuff.

We still need to put the snow tires on the cars, and I need to keep working on the barn and the FEBP. I think painting is done for for this year, I'll have to wait until Spring, but I can put clapboards up, if I could just get those darn porch lights on.

Either way, the snow didn't last long, and it freaked the cats out enough so that they wouldn't go outside, as much as they were itching to. I'm guessing in a few weeks it will be cold enough for the hills to start making snow, and then we could be looking at skiing.

Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: