Thursday, November 25, 2010

Getting a Workout

I wanted to mention that I've been having fewer problems with my back, and I attribute it my fabulous new hyperextension workout bench, which I got through CSN stores. I've had a number of good experiences with these guys. Besides the fact that they have such a wide range of products, they have outstanding service and in many instances you can score free shipping. How can you beat that?

In the near future, we may be in need of some furniture. A needs a new dresser, and we could use could use a couple of new coffee tables, one for the living room, and one for the barn when it is finished. I think I'll be looking to CSN stores when that time comes.

I don't have the time or patience to deal with shopping in W. Leb, and the traffic takes years off my life. In this respect, online shopping is a bonus.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: