Monday, October 13, 2014

Inches Away

I was so excited last week when I finished painting the back gable soffit and thought I was done, only to realize that I still had one last set of corner boards to install. To add to the drama, I was all completely out of wood, though this is a good thing because it means I didn't over-buy wood. Also on a bright note, I only needed about 16 feet of 1X6 board, which not only comes out to about $12, but it also fits in our car. I love when that happens.

Once that trim is done, I'm finished with the exterior, and just in time for winter. I can then move my operation to the interior during the long cold winter months, which also means I can employ a light and work 24 hours a day, which we all know is my goal in life.


Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Alan for the pic.

No comments: