Saturday, October 18, 2014

Long Day in the Studio

The kids needed to get to the TV studio to do some editing work on their respective movies, and I figured it would be an hour or hour and a half, max, but they ended up spending a few hours in there. It actually worked out well for me because I had a number of errands to run, and I love it when they become absorbed in their work to the point where they can focus on it for hours on end. That's the sort of thing you live for, finding what makes your kids passionate. I love when that happens.

I ran all over town getting stuff for the market, and once I arrived at the studio, I had a little time to sit in a vegetative state and relax. I even fell asleep for a few minutes, which was beautiful, until the director came over and teased me for it. Of course, he woke me up from my delicious slumber, but maybe that's not such a bad thing.


When is sleep ever a bad thing? Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Lights Up Professionals for the pic.

No comments: