Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Last Ultimate?

I hope not.

Fall is in the air, and sadly, as the weather cools and the days get shorter, it's clear that the days that we can UF are numbered. In fact, I'm wondering if that might have been our last UF game, especially with hockey starting and participation dwindling. It's been a great summer with so many new players that span the entire skill spectrum, and I hope it continues next season. For now, maybe it's not such a bad thing to wind things down.

I did learn from the kids at a high school the A is considering that people do play on the team even if they don't go to the school, which is cool because that might be an option for her. These guys are also very cool to N, encouraging him and complimenting him on his skills. I appreciate that. A guy (and girl) needs to have a little ego boost now and then.


Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Mochi Milena for the pic.

No comments: