Thursday, February 17, 2011

Night Skiing and More Good Experiences with CSN

I’ve had a lot of good experiences with CSN Stores, and in addition to their stellar customer service, they have a wide range of products to choose from and great deal of variety. Case in point, headlights. We were at the Tiki Torch Trek and noticed that a lot of people were skiing with headlights, which weren’t critical but sure were helpful in seeing your way. The torches only go so far.

R likes to XC ski at night, and she went out with our little headlight and found it almost adequate, but not quite. So, I went over to the CSN site and did a search for headlamps, and several of them came up. I chose what I thought to be a reasonably powerful one, and ordered it.

And just like that, they arrived. I also got free shipping. You can’t beat CSN for customer service, they do a great job and make shopping a breeze, plus they have a good selection of a number of items that I’m looking for. Glad to have them as a place to shop.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: