Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Egg Art

Easter is long past, but I wanted to say something about Easter and the great job the kids did in decorating Easter eggs. They really got into it, and did a beautiful job. It just goes to show you, even when your kids grow up and become hip and think of their parents at dull and boring people (they’re right, you know), you can still do simple and fun things at home together.

I have to confess that I didn’t think they would be into it, and for that matter, be interested in hunting for eggs, but that just goes to show you how out of touch I am. They had a blast, and had no interest in doing much else in the afternoon other than decorating eggs. Kudos to mom for having the foresight to get all the supplies. She went out the night before and picked up eggs and chocolate, and then the night before she set everything up. I assisted, but I really just came in and helped after all of her planning. Go mom!


Anyway, the kids got really into doing the eggs, and did such a nice job. Here are some pics. Hope you’re all well, and thanks for reading, and thanks to RIC for the pics.

No comments: