Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hearing From My Mom

I actually heard from my mom. Granted, all she sent was an article from the LA Times with no comments or even a greeting, but even an acknowledgement of our existence is better than nothing, right? She and I’m guessing the entire Korean community in LA are completely obsessed with the president of Dartmouth, who happens to be Korean. He is jumping ship and going to the World Bank, which is a big step up and I’m told his dream come true.

It’s big news for my mom. She’s been tracking this guy’s life, so the more good things that happen, the better. Him being president of Dartmouth put us on her radar for a few years. It’ll be interesting to see what happens from here.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to polarkreisthiele for the pic.

No comments: