Friday, April 27, 2012

Go-Cart Ambitions

I was talking to JM the other day and he mentioned that they wanted to have a go-cart building/race contest. He’d already built the prototype and had some of the necessary parts, and was recruiting teams to become involved. He mentioned it in the presence of A&N and A&I, so it’s not as if I had a choice in the matter. The kids have been bugging me for years to build a go-cart like device, and I’ve always balked at the idea, but this time I agreed.

We went by his place to check out the design, and saw something cool but weren’t sure if it was the actual machine. It seemed to lacking a steering wheel, though it was solid and nicely built. Best of all, it looked cool.

We’ll see where this one goes, but it should be an interesting adventure. Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: