Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Period of Respite

Now that holidays are in full swing, a lot of activities are winding down. These often coincide with the school year, so as school lets out, so too do the activities. The kids just had their final pottery class, and they were debating doing a Winter session in January. The kids would love to, but I have some reservations, mainly because the class is so darn expensive, especially for two kids. Then again, they really love it. We’ll see. KR was deciding when she might hold it, and I kept thinking, the later, the better. That way I can save my pennies and dimes to afford the thing.

Plus, I’m not sure who amongst A&N’s friends will continue, which could be a deciding factor. At least I have until next year to think about it.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to Florin Garoi for the pic.

No comments: