Sunday, December 19, 2010

Winding Down But Not Done

I think I’m on the tail end of what was most certainly one of the most grueling colds I’ve had in awhile. I can’t tell you how bad my cough was. I didn’t feel so bad, I could function and make meals and clean, not that I had any choice, but I just kept coughing, and I sounded like hell. People would look at me with reservation and probably wonder why I wasn’t in bed. No rest for parents, that’s for sure.

For the record, I still cough, sound terrible, and can’t smell or taste much of anything, but at least I don’t feel as awful, and still manage to garner loads of sympathy from people I encounter. That’s something, right?

Sometimes, you just have to take what life gives you and embrace it.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to David Lat for the pic.

No comments: