Sunday, December 19, 2010

Re-thinking the Dumplings

Boy, if you asked me a week ago what I thought about doing dumplings next year, I’d have told you that I’d rather have needles stuck under my fingernails. However, since the last market, I have to confess that we’re kind of re-thinking that stand.

After all, needles under the fingernails is a pretty gruesome thing.

People have been asking about them, and the fact is, we had a reasonably popular product that people did appreciate. It was just the work that killed us.

With this in mind, we’re trying to come up with a plan to make it all more plausible. No concrete ideas at this point, but I’m hoping we can come up with something to make the Grateful Dumpling ride again.

Until then, thanks for reading, and thanks to arte_ram for the pic.

No comments: