Saturday, October 13, 2012

Head of the Class

This past week I had to run the karate class, and as much as I am reluctant to do so, it went fine. The class is small, and the higher belts are always supportive while the lower belts are young and enthusiastic. It’s good to hold class for their benefit because they are just learning and it’s helpful for them to have a consistent place to learn. Otherwise, they lose interest and stop showing up.

It’s not right to complain, either, when either Sensei H or Master H can’t make it because they work so hard and volunteer their time, it’s a gift that they are so dedicated. So, what choice do I have other than to lead the class? I’m not a leader, I just play one on TV. Fortunately, PC is at the same level as me, and he’s very responsible and can easily lead the class, as well, so I’m not alone.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Bricks_n_more for the pic.

No comments: