Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Busy Day and Bike Issues

So Morris Bros. kind of let me down. They can't do anything with the bike, but after digging a little deeper, there seems to be undercurrents of dissent amongst the natives, but that's their business. I just want our darn bike! It's been a week and they could have let me know sooner that they were bailing out on it. I wonder if I hadn't called how long they would have waited before they let me know. Either way, now I have to get it, but in a round about way. Since we're going to out all day, I can't lug the thing around, so I'll have to get it in the AM, lock it somewhere convenient, and then get it on the way home after picking up R. It sound good in theory, but we'll see how this goes.

Also, I need a new tire on my bike. It's been riding rough lately, and the back tire seems to bump along rather than glide smoothly. Well, upon closer inspection, I noticed that the tire is bulging out the side, and needs to be replace immediately. I think I can do this, but need a tire, so off to Omer and Bobs. I'll also try to do my best on A's new bike, so this will truly be an adventure.

We are going to the pool today, so we'll have the car and I'm guessing that there'll be a library trip in there, as well. Lots to do, so little time. Still need to deal with trip stuff and make dinner so it'll be ready when we get home.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Michal Zacharzewski for the pic.

No comments: