Friday, August 14, 2009

Sent in the Curriculum

Praise be to Nero's Neptune, the Titanic sails at dawn... I finally sent in the curriculum for our kids, and not a day too soon. Hopefully we'll get some feedback before we go on vacation, but you never know. They said that this is their busiest time, and asked that we send out stuff in early, but I blew it. I just couldn't get it together, no matter how much I tried.

I'm think they are under duress over there because of budget cuts, their office is smaller. I know this firsthand because the person whom I used to correspond with let me know that she no longer worked there. I hope things worked out for her.

I scrambled in the AM to get all the pieces together, which always leads to disaster, but this time it seemed to work out. At least until they contact me and let me know I screwed up, big time. Got all the signatures, went to the post office, and mailed it out. Regardless of what the state says, and hopefully they'll say okay, it's good to be done. Now I can stress out over other things.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Tiffany Szerpicki for the pic.

No comments: