Saturday, August 15, 2009

Nature's Alarm Clocks

Those crazy cats are driving me crazy. Like begets like. I guess it's my fault because I enable them. Why is that we bend over backwards for our cats? They have this way of getting us to do what they want even when we don't want to do it. Then again, it seems as if this has been scientifically proven. Check out this article is you don't believe me.

For the past week our cats have managed to bounce me out of bed around 5:00 AM, which isn't a bad thing because I like getting up around that time. When I open the bedroom door, there they are, waiting for me to let them out so they can wreck havoc on the flora and fauna of our backyard. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't want them to wake up the kids, then I'd let them wait. But such is life, what are you gonna do?

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: