Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Two Days of Good Weather

I can't believe it, we've had two consecutive days of beautiful sunshine, and no humidity. We're on a roll, though I think it's going to rain tonight, but I'll take whatever sun I can get. It's been beautiful, and best of all, it's been warm but not ugly hot and humid. We had a nice day with DJ and horse riding, and mom came along for the first time to watch. A was thrilled to pieces, and because the weather was so beautiful, it was a wonderful experience for all.

We made reservations for Franconia on our big birthdays, which happen to fall on the same day. You know what's nice? They remember us, and even know how many times we've been there and when we were there last, which happened to be on our birthdays, as well. This time we'll bring out tennis rackets and hit the courts, though I'm sure A will want to do some riding. It should be fun, though three days later we're leaving on our vacation. Wham-bam, then we're off.

I'm thinking I'm going to attempt to make contact with HH since AG seems to loathe me. I know I vowed not to be a nutcase about our kid's friends, but I still think this has potential, even if they are going through some heavy stuff right now. You never know, this could turn out to be a good thing for everyone. I've got to at least try.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: