Friday, August 7, 2009

One Giant Step for Homeschooling-kind

I've often found that the biggest, not to mention the most difficult, step is the first one. I've been sitting and sweating over the whole curriculum thing, and finally started to give it some thought. Of course, once I started to work on it, it seemed more plausible than the doomsday scenario that I was nursing in my head. Isn't it always the case?

Bear in mind, I still have a long way to go, but at least it's taking shape in my mind, which is huge. Now all I have to do is finish the darn thing, get the stuff together, and then send it in. I have about three weeks to pull this off, so the sooner the better. We'll see how this one goes.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Chris Cockram for the pic.

No comments: