Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fall is in the Air and Preparing for our Trip

The weather is cooling off and of course the melancholy of the season is beginning to set in. I spoke with GS about this and posed the question if it was the natural life rhythm or a by-product of a lifetime of school. We couldn't decide. Whatever be the case, it is getting cooler and I'm glad for that.

We are going on vacation soon and there is so much to prepare. I have extreme anxiety about it as usual, but will set up a travel blog and document our trip. I'm a little stressed, and to make matters worse, we're going on a mini-vacation before our big vacation. The kids are excited to no end, and so are we, but still, there's so much to do around here, but enough of my whining. I've got to plan.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: