Friday, June 15, 2012

Drums, Piano and Karate

With lacrosse and track over, we can return to some of our normal routines, which have suffered accordingly. The main thing for me is karate, and for the kids, they can go back to JB and drums and piano. Not sure how thrilled they are about that, but I think they’re both very good at their respective instruments. Plus, they’re too young to realize this, but there’s a coolness factor to being musical, not to mention all the auxiliary benefits which I won’t go into.

At some point I think N will get a drum set, but I can’t say for sure how this will transpire. One has been offered, so if that works out, that would be cool. We’ve also been offered a number of free pianos, which I think would be great, but I’ve been vetoed on several occasions. I think it would just be nice to have a piano in the house, something we all could play, but I’ve been met with much skepticism, so that idea has been shelved... for now.

Until the next time, thanks for reading, and thanks to Phoenix House for the pic.

No comments: