While they were painting away, I started cutting the pieces for the seat. We had some leftover 2X12 boards that were used to make the staircase. I cut something that was similar to what JM had on the prototype, and then we discussed how it would be attached. We are making some slight modifications to the prototype, which I don’t think will be a problem. Plus, the changes will allow A&N to spice up the design a little because there are more pieces to cut.
They also wanted to paint their team logo on the frame, but we ran out of time and had to go. The next big step will be to attach the axle bearing along with the axle. JM mentioned that we could come over and he’d help us out, which would be nice since it’s the most complicated part of the design. We’ll see how this goes.
Until then, thanks for reading.