Thursday, January 15, 2009

Choking on Ambition

Once again I'm delving into the realm of biting off more than I can chew. It's frigging cold out there, I had to take the garbage out and nearly froze to death. Makes for a good day inside, however, baking, so I've set out to do more than I can possible do and keep my sanity. We are going to try to make the following:

  1. bagels
  2. bread
  3. rolls
  4. baked tofu (part of vegan eating plan)
  5. chex mix (all natural, no preservatives, of course)
  6. brownies
  7. stuffed buttercup squash

Piece of cake (no pun intended), right? Of course, by 2:00 I'll be losing it, but what else is new? Fortunately there's lot of time for bread to rise, so we can squeeze in some homeschooling in our free time, or as is the case recently, do some typing.

Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: