Thursday, January 1, 2009

Facebook Connections

I've recently become hooked into Facebook, and I'm amazed how it's taken on a life of it's own. I've connected with people I haven't seen or heard from in 20 years, and it's really cool. It's interesting to see how people are doing and to correspond with old friends and neighbors.

In fact, this is a little crazy. I was trying to locate an old friend and neighbor, Casey, and asked a mutual friend who said she hadn't been in touch for years. Literally two hours later Casey contacted me after speaking with another mutual friend who had suggested me as a contact. It was an amazing coincidence.

Of course, we communicated for a few moments, and probably won't talk again for another ten years, but it was fun while it lasted.

Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: