Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More Bad Parenting

Just wanted to mention that on the ice rink in town, the rule for the kids prohibits kids from throwing snowballs at each other, which seems a little extreme, though I'm sure there is good reason for it.

The reason I mention this is because, in typical dad fashion, I've always allowed our kids to do it. So you have this situation where they are throwing snowballs at these kids who are prohibited from doing it, and the teachers can't say anything because they have no jurisdiction over my kids. It must be frustrating, though they could have simply said something.

More bad parenting on my part, though I do think the rule is a bit extreme. Either way, I've told them to stop it, so hopefully the teachers won't want to ring my neck anymore. Yeah, right.

Thanks for reading.

No comments: