Friday, January 16, 2009

Stoned Again

I completely spaced out today, and do I feel bad. We were supposed to go to a show at the Hop, a cool one, too. There was a Flamenco dance performance, and we had tickets. It's hard for my wife to go these shows because they occur in the middle of her work day, but she worked it out and we were all set to go, and I got the time wrong. We got there after the show had ended, and were lucky enough to see AM rub it in our faces. I hope she enjoyed that one.

They usually have two shows, one at 9:00 and one at 11:00. We could never make it at 9:00, so we always shoot for the later show, but this one happened to be at 10:00. Such is the case, I was told, when there is only one show. It was such a bummer, I felt so bad to everyone, because I was too stupid to read the darn tickets.

Oh well, that's how it goes. We're all nursing head colds, anyway, and it was nice to just come home. Just wanted to mention that the woman who runs the Hop shows wasn't warm and fuzzy as she usually is, and let me know what a loser I was for screwing up the times.

Got what I deserved. Until the next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: