Friday, January 16, 2009

One Down, More (too many to count) To Go

Well, I managed to finish my piece for Away, then realized that there is the distinct possibility that they won't accept it, but you just can't worry about stuff like that. Whatever, I'm just glad I followed through. I have to admit, I was relieved when the responded to my inquiry as to whether it was too late to send in my piece, since I had last spoken to them since October, when we were planning our trip of Spain/Italy. No money involved, but a foot in the door, which is all I can ask for. I think I'm going to have write more on spec if this is going to work.

In the meantime, plenty of other things to write about. So many, in fact, that I don't know where to begin, but what else is new?

Until then, thanks for reading.

No comments: